Job Title: Production Worker
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Shift : Flexible to work any shift
Education: Some high school
Work Setting: Dairy
Weight Handling: up to 50 Lbs
- Preparing and mixing ingredients
- Helping team leads and production superviors in assempling machines
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Feed and unload processing machines.
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
- Adheres to the Quality Assurance Policy,
- Complies with the work rules and standards of the company
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
- Performs in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
Additional Skills: Food safety/handling skills
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity, Hand-eye co-ordination, standing for extended periods
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving
Other: Must be available Mon to Saturday
Employer: Nanak foods Inc
6308 146th Street
surrey, British Columbia
By Fax: (604) 594-9108
By E-mail: email@example.com
Business Profile: Nanak Foods Inc (Canada), is a federally approved dairy in North America specializing in Indian dairy products.