Job Title: QA Supervisor
SQF Practitioner (QA Supervisor)
Punjab Milk Foods Inc (Nanak Foods Brand) is looking for a SQF Practitioner (QA Supervisor) to join our Surrey Plant. The SQF Practitioner will be responsible for the development, implementation, review, maintenance, validation, and auditing of the SQF system, including food safety and food quality.
Position Overview - SQF Practitioner (QA Supervisor)
The SQF Practitioner will be responsible for the development, implementation, review, maintenance, validation, and auditing of the SQF system, including food safety and food quality.
Experience with prior implementation and management of SQF Level II preferred.
- Gather, monitor, analyze and report on quality information and related data.
- Responsible to develop, validate, verify, implement, maintain and review the SQF system
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity of the SQF system
- Responsible to communicate to relevant personnel all information essential to ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of SQF System.
- Implement and maintain the quality management system, including HACCP, to ensure the continuous improvement of quality.
- Translate and incorporate good manufacturing practices (GMP) into operational practice.
- Impart ongoing employee training for HACCP, SOP's & GMP's
- Assist in Research & Development activities
- Perform routine analysis and laboratory work
- 5 years or more experience developing, implementing and maintaining SQF certification (Level II preferred) and HACCP plans
- College degree in food science, food technology, microbiology or some related field
- Formal, documented HACCP training (required)
- Experience working in food manufacturing
- Ability to critically analyze processes and procedures to identify and assess potential food safety hazards and quality defects
- Knowledge of relevant prerequisite programs, industry guidelines and standards, and legal requirements
- Strong computer skills including advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Life and AD& D benefits
- Health and Dental benefits
- 2 Weeks’ Vacation pay
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your resume at 6308, 146th Street, Surrey BC – V3S 3A4