Job Title: Sanitation Manager
Brief Company background:
Nanak Foods is a dynamic organization committed to growth of business, our employees and community. We manufacture and market dairy food products, ethnic confections and savories.
Brief Job Description:
The Sanitation Manager is responsible for leading the Sanitation department and must take an active and positive role in making yourself and the Sanitation team proud of their role at Punjab Milk Foods. He is responsible for overseeing the sanitation function to ensure compliance with all quality management programs and food safety systems such as GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) in accordance with all Company standard and regulatory requirements. The incumbent evaluates day to day operations within this department to optimize safety, productivity, efficiency and quality to meet the organizational goals working in collaboration with the Quality Assurance, Operations and Maintenance Team.
- To review sanitation’s workload and evaluate man-hour requirements in all areas with the Sanitation Supervisor and Team Leaders
- Monitor that all Sanitation Team Leaders, Supervisor and Associates are working safely and following proper sanitation procedures (S.S.O.P.)
- Monitor that all Sanitation Team Leaders, Supervisor and Associates are following proper G.M.P. procedures
- Monitor (through Supervisor) the progress in all areas and that all precautions are being taken to eliminate unnecessary damage to equipment
- Monitor workload progress and make required adjustments to staffing
- To assist the Sanitation Supervisors, providing information and staffing “if” required to complete all Sanitation requirements in their area within the given timeframe
- To continually monitor progress in all areas and to provide assistants where required
- Review all charts from each of the C.I.P. Areas and H.T.S.T. systems and forward them to the QA Office
- Review all lab and product results with QA
- Monitor and check that all procedures are required testing is being completed
- C.I.P. One / Two daily report
- C.I.P. Three daily report
- C.I.P. Four / Five daily report
- Weekly Chemical Titration tests are completed and recorded
- Insure that the quality of work is meeting the standards of Punjab Milk Foods and all safety precautions are followed
- Review all Pre-Op violation reports with the Supervisor responsibly in that area and the Sanitation Associate that was responsible for cleaning the area
- Review procedures with all Sanitation Supervisors and Sanitation Associates from time to time.
- Schedule daily meetings with Supervisors (at the start of shift) to review any Pre-Op violations and lab results from QA
- Plan, implement and monitor annual budget for Sanitation for Chemicals, Manpower, equipment and Capital expenses
- Oversee Waste Water
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5-10 years of sanitation experience at a supervisory level in a food manufacturing Industry preferably in dairy plant / meat plant.
- Previous mechanical and/ technical experience preferable.
- Must be flexible to work late shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to handle, lead and coach his team
- Knowledge of GMPs, SOPs, HACCP,
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have hands on approach to Sanitation
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to join a high growth company with an exciting future.
- Competitive Pay
- Life and AD& D benefits
- Health and Dental benefits
- 2 Weeks’ Vacation pay
If you meet above qualifications please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Web Site: http://www.nanakfoods.com/