A savoury yogurt based Indian drink.
- 2 Cups of fresh chopped mango pieces, 3-4 medium sized mangoes. You can also use mango pulp
- 2 Cups of chilled curd
- 2-3 tbsp of cream, 25% to 30% fat or malai (optional)
- 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder or 1/2 tbsp of rose water or a pinch of saffron strands
- 4-5 tbsp of sugar or honey or add as required
- Few mint leaves for garnish or mango cubes or sliced dry fruit
Method to Prepare
Peel the mangoes and chop them. In a blender or mixer, puree the mangoes with sugar or honey and cardamom powder or saffron or rose water. Now add the chilled curd and cream. Add some ice cubes. Blend for some seconds till everything is mixed well and has become smooth. Pour mango lassi in glasses and serve garnished with mint leaves or cubes of mango.