Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Entering invoices, releasing invoices for payments, preparing payments and filing invoices.
- Forecasting and placing purchase orders
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets, documents.
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Taking phone calls and managing the day-to-day administrative tasks
- Filing and organizing all supporting documents
- Other duties related to facilities and administration may be assigned on a need-to basis
Knowledge and Skills
- Post-secondary education in the form of a degree or diploma in General Business Studies, Office Administration or a related discipline.
- 2 or more years of experience in an administrative position
- Strong mathematical/finance skills are preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry with problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-demand environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate in Hindi/Punjabi is an asset
What we Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and Dental benefits
- Life and AD& D benefits
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.