Job Title: Administrative Services Manager
PMF is seeking a highly motivated professional to fill a full-time, permanent Administrative Services Manager position. This individual should be able to plan, control, and organize records management, purchase & despatch of product & other administrative services. The Records Administrator should have an excellent attention to detail and should be able to maintain records of purchase, inventory, billing, Invoices, and other administrative work working independently without supervision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan Organize and evaluate the department of Records and history of all order, despatches and administrative services like billing & invoices.
- Oversee and advise staff engaged in records entries, scheduling despatches and other administrative services.
- Plan and control regulatory compliance procedures within the company
- Administer preparation of reports and management of records in a timely and organized manner
- Prepare reports and evaluate periodically administrative services and brief Management.
- Maintain Inventory records and order of required product
- Maintain records of all client purchase
- Assemble data and prepare periodic reports & all correspondence
- Oversee training and hiring of administrative & assistance staff
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Experience of 2-3 years in a relevant position
What we Offer:
- Competitive Compensation package
- Extended Health and Dental benefits
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Employee Discount on Products