Job Title: Machine Operator
Nanak Foods is a dynamic organization committed to the growth of the business, our employees and community. We manufacture and market dairy-based foods, ethnic confections and savoury appetizers.
- Operating machine computer panel to control and maintain the machine in an effective and efficient operational manner
- Assisting/collaborating with co-workers, line operators, machine operators and supervisors to operate, monitor, and complete the packaging process within a reasonable time
- Preparing and mixing ingredients
- Moving tanks, containers and boxes from one place to another.
- Helping team leads and supervisors in assembling/dissembling machines
- Visually inspecting and manually checking products/ packaging for defects, and removing defected products/packaging
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is an asset
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be flexible to work in any shift (early morning, morning and closing shifts)
- Basic knowledge of chemical handling procedures with the required PPE
- Ability to work with heavy machinery
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted food
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org