Job Title: Production Worker
Nanak Foods is a dynamic organization committed to the growth of the business, our employees and community. We manufacture and market dairy-based foods, ethnic confections and savouries.
- Preparing and mixing ingredients
- Moving tanks, containers and boxes from one place to another.
- Helping team leads and supervisors in assembling/dissembling machines
- Manually packing product into bags and boxes or other containers.
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
- Cleaning work area and equipment
- Adheres to the Quality Assurance Policy
- Complies with the work rules and standards of the company
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
- Performs in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Previous experience in a food-manufacturing environment is an asset
- Must be flexible to work in any shift (early morning, morning and closing shifts)
- Work involves heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted food
If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com