Paan Flavored Rasmalai
A Traditional Indian Dairy Dessert
COW MILK, SUGAR, MODIFIED MILK
INGREDIENTS, WHEAT FLOUR, ACIDITY REGULATOR
(CITRIC ACID AND ACETIC ACID), PRESERVATIVE
(POTASSIUM SORBATE AND NISIN), COLOR (FD&C
YELLOW #5 AND FD&C BLUE #1) AND FLAVOR.
- If refrigerated - Serve chilled
- If frozen - Thaw and serve chilled
- Frozen rasmalai when kept in the refrigerator
- stays fresh for 60 days.
- Once open, keep refrigerated and consume within five days.
Recommended Thawing Instructions:
- Place the sealed tray in hot water, with water level lower than the top surface, for about 10 minutes.
- Slowly mix the contents of the tray by gently shaking it so as to uniformly distribute the melted milk syrup.
- OR place the frozen tray for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.
- OR open the seal and place the tray in the microwave oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Let the tray stand for 10 minutes.
- Defrost again for 1-2 minutes if required.