Paneer Missi Roti
Whole wheat, gram flour and cottage cheese based dough spiced with freshly ground masalas and pan fried.
- Paneer (cottage cheese), grated- 3/4 Cup
- Gram flour (besan)- 1 Cup
- Whole wheat flour (atta)- 3/4 Cup
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes- 1 tsp
- 2 Finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 Inch finely chopped ginger
- Chopped, fresh coriander leaves- 1 tbsp
- Oil for greasing and to shallow fry- 1tbsp
Method to Prepare
Put the gram flour, whole wheat flour, paneer, cumin seeds, red chilli flakes, green chillis, ginger and coriander in a bowl. Add oil and water and knead into a firm dough. Divide the dough into equal portions, shape each portion into a ball. Roll our each ball into a roti. Heat a non-stick pan. Cook the rotis separately, each for half a minute. Flip the rotis to ensure that they are cooked on both sides. Serve hot.